About Me

My photo
I've been married for almost 6 years and I live in the great state of Washington. I'm a new mother. I work at Ballou Junior High School as an ASL interpreter. I enjoy my job very much! I have a dog, Hero. He's a Border Collie and is almost 3 years old..he's pretty dang smart! I like baking, as I said. Right now all I can think about is making cookies, pies,breads, ect...maybe its because fall is in the air.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What a year!!!

I've learned time flies WAY too fast


So...I'm not really good at this blogging thing. The last entry was after Christmas!? How could I get so behind!?! Oh thats right....life. So many things have happened. Including Tripp walking!!! Yup! He started walking at 10 months and is now full on running. It seems he only pauses to eat, sleep, and watch The Wiggles. I try not to have him watch too much TV..but every now and then Mom and Dad need a rest so Wiggles to the rescue!! Not sure what it is about those Aussies...but he sure loves them!!

The day that I've been dreading since the day he was born happened. Tripp turned one! This past year went by so fast!! In a year, I've gone from having a little infant that just laid on the floor cooing and..lets face it..pooping. To a full on toddler who I have a hard time keeping up with. He's gone from a little baby that had just the sweetest disposition to a little boy with more personality than I could ever muster up. He has no fear in anything he does..which scares me and makes me proud all at the same time. His laugh is infectious and is so easy to make him do. I really could go on....

But his birthday came and went pretty painlessly. We had a birthday party for him the week after his actual birthday and that was super fun! It was so nice to be surrounded by friends and family who love and support us. The only thing I regretted was that my family wasn't able to be there. But we know they love Tripp and would've been there if they could've. Tripp was covered head to toe in hives on the day of his party which made him pretty cranky. But I thought he did pretty well considering.

Anyway..yes there is SO much more that happened..but I gotta go spend time with my family on this first day of summer break!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment