About Me

My photo
I've been married for almost 6 years and I live in the great state of Washington. I'm a new mother. I work at Ballou Junior High School as an ASL interpreter. I enjoy my job very much! I have a dog, Hero. He's a Border Collie and is almost 3 years old..he's pretty dang smart! I like baking, as I said. Right now all I can think about is making cookies, pies,breads, ect...maybe its because fall is in the air.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'll take two, please

 
My best friend since first grade, Courtney, just had a baby. And this is her! Jocelyn Elise Gentry!! I LOOOVE this picture!! I can NOT get over how adorable she is!! She had a photo shoot in her home and here are some more pictures of her and the happy family!!




The happy family!







I haven't met this little angel yet, and I'm anxiously awaiting the time that I can!! I can't wait for her and Tripp to play together! CONGRATS Cori and Justin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment