About Me

My photo
I've been married for almost 6 years and I live in the great state of Washington. I'm a new mother. I work at Ballou Junior High School as an ASL interpreter. I enjoy my job very much! I have a dog, Hero. He's a Border Collie and is almost 3 years old..he's pretty dang smart! I like baking, as I said. Right now all I can think about is making cookies, pies,breads, ect...maybe its because fall is in the air.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

While he sleeps...

I've learned to get all my chores done while Tripp sleeps. Like putting the dishes away, folding laundry, making the blackberry pie I've been wanting to make since yesterday...all things I could be doing now...but I'm blogging. Go figure.

   I've been thinking a lot about this blog. What I could use it for, and how it would represent me. I could sit here and use it as a soap box to talk about my opinions on politics, religion, the economy, complain about my day...but I'm much more simple minded than that.

   As I sit here, Tripp is asleep on the couch. I look over at him and my heart swells for the love I have for him. Almost to the point of tears. I love the little family that Kevin and I have made. I wish to share that with you...all of my three followers. I want you to know how much I love my son, my husband, and even the dog.

  I'll share with you all aspects of my life. So get ready! I'm a wife, mother,daughter with lupus, ASL interpreter, and you guessed it..a Mormon.


No comments:

Post a Comment